Tuesday, August 26, 2014

About me!


My name is Alexius Schmidly, and I am 18 years old. I am still living with my parents, but not for long! Me and my fiance are getting married as soon as we get our house built. We aren't very far along with our house yet because we just got it all marked out. Oh! by the way my fiance's name is Trey Brown. He is such a dork and he is completely hilarious! People tell me that I can't know who I want to marry at 18, but I'm positive that he is the one I was meant to be with. He has such a loud personality and I'm so quiet that it just works. We get along so well! I don't even know what to say about myself. I'm pretty easy-going and I'm quiet around anyone that I don't know very well. Like extremely quiet. I'd say that I'm average, even though my fiance begs to differ. The things he says just puts a smile on my face. :) I have got two puppies of my own, ones name is Hank and the other is Bandit. Hank is a goldendoodle, a mix between a golden retriever and a poodle, and he is almost 4 years old! He is the most spastic dog that I have ever gone into contact with!! On the other hand, Bandit, is a sheltie and he is only 10 weeks old. He always wants to eat! He got into the box of treats when I wasn't looking and ate every bit of them. His poor little belly is so bloated right now!

Got to run now, maybe it'll help him work off all of those treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment