Saturday, October 4, 2014

Figuring Stuff Out



Well we finally got all of our issues straightened out. Everything got worse and then better all in the same day and not we finally have a date set for us to get married! We have planned to get married on October 24, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. out at the farm. I am so excited because the wedding is going to be so laid back. I won’t even be wearing an actual wedding dress! I plan to wear just a nice dress and for everyone around me to be dressed the same or even more laid back. We have chosen to invite our parents, grandparents, and our sisters. We have finally gotten everything figured out with all of the stuff that my sister was trying to pull and just decided that it wasn’t worth it to have all of the drama going on. But off that topic, we won’t even have any decorations at all and we will just be walking through a field to get to the ceremony spot. I think that we might actually get married on Trey’s grandfathers flatbed truck so that we will have something to stand on that will be different than others. Now all that we have to do, is get the seven invites out and get everyone invited to our wedding. I’m still wondering if we might have something to eat after the wedding just for the few people. I think that it would be nice so we aren’t just getting married and then splitting ways. I guess that we could all just go out to eat if no one wants to feed all of the people who will be there. I’m just excited to finally be married to Trey, and I can’t think of anything else right now!  I can’t wait!

1 comment: