Friday, October 3, 2014

Moving In



I am super excited today because today is the day that I am going to help move my fiancĂ© into his new apartment. That means that we are that much closer to being married and me getting to move in as well! We pack up all of his clothes and kitchen supplies today because we didn’t realize how many boxes we would actually need. I will be emptying those boxes out tonight and get to do my whole organizing thing that I do. I’m excited to get to move my stuff in because then it’ll feel more like home I think because Trey doesn’t even have a bed frame. I have all of the decorative type of things already too. Trey just has supplies that were needed minimally. I think that I’m going to have a lot of fun getting to organize everything into an empty apartment. I am super OCD and I love to clean. Some people think that it’s a little strange that I like to clean so much. I don’t think it’s weird at all because I think that everything being clean is a good thing. I would rather be a clean freak than for things to be dirty and smelly. It’s always fun for me to get to do things my way, and since Trey will be at work I can put everything exactly where I want it! It’s always nice to get to do that sometimes. Everyone deserves to do what they want sometimes, and not let people tell them what to do. But to keep on topic, I’m so ready to finally be living with Trey and spend every day with him!

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny because that is the exact same relationship that i have with my wife. When we move or when we get new things, im there to help lug things around, and then when we get home or to a new home, i get to sit back and relax while she goes all OCD on the boxes.

    ReplyDelete