Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Art







I like to consider myself to be an artist. I love to draw and paint and sculpt and do anything that is artistic. I have done so many pieces of artwork that I’m told are pretty good. I would say that I would agree with all of my new pieces but my old things aren’t that good. I can definitely tell the order in which I created each of my arts. You can tell where I grew from each thing that I drew or painted. I love every type of art. Although pencil is probably the hardest thing to do, I think it is still my favorite because I can show more details with it and the lines are normally crisper than any other techniques. I have so much fun with my art even if I completely mess up and do a bad job on something it still gives me something to create. I also like to paint it is probably my second favorite technique of art. I like acrylic and oil painting. I’d say that oil is probably my most favorite though because you can mold the paint off of the canvas and make everything pop. You can also add more detail with oil paint because acrylic paint dries a lot faster. Whenever I paint I feel a type of solitude. It relaxes me and I wish that I had a lot more time to paint. I am really looking forward to start my next painting but it might take a while because I have to save up some money to buy the paint and supplies that I need for this specific painting. The only thing that I’m bad at is making up my own thing. I normally take a picture and just make it my own so I have a little bit of me in the painting. This is how I express myself.




3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy these. You have a clear and defined style and you really stick to it. I think that goes a long way in making a cohesive collection! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I thought I was good with my hands but that is some really awesome stuff! No matter what your older stuff looks like don't discount it as "garbage"! I have done that and in a fit of "artistic madness", thrown out stuff I now wish I still had, like things I made for my mother years ago... Keep Everything, even if it ends up in a box for 10 years. You'll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO talented! Keep painting! When you are good at something, like you are with paint, you should not stop doing it. I'm pretty sure you could make money on the side with the quality of work you show. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete