Thursday, October 2, 2014

Getting Married



So my fiancĂ© Trey and I have decided that we are going to get married pretty soon. I think within the next month. This makes me super happy and excited about everything! The only problem about all of this is what has lead up to this decision. Trey and I were going to have a ceremony with just our parents and grandparents. We didn’t feel like this was a bad thing because we wanted it to be small and just those people. Then my sister decided to get very upset. I realize that she is my sister but I really just wanted her to go to my actual ceremony that we will have later for all of our family to attend. I just want everyone to be happy but I know that that won’t ever happen. There will always be someone who is upset because they aren’t invited. I think that our decision is a good one because then no one can get hurt. My mom even told me to just go to the courthouse and not have them there. She is so supportive in everything that I do. No matter what I choose she always supports me. If she disagrees with something then she just says that another option would be better but do what makes me happy. I love that factor about her. I just can’t wait now! I know that this month is going to go by really slow and I am dreading it so much. I just want to be married to him already so I can be with him every day and not have to worry about what everyone else wants for me. I know what I want and I want Trey in my life forever. He loves me for exactly what I am and I love him right back.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I hope everything works out for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing what people will decide to get upset about even when its not theirs to be upset over. Siblings will be siblings. That is great your mother saw things your way! I hope your marriage is a long and happy one!

    ReplyDelete