Friday, September 19, 2014

Happiness



I love it when people are happy! When these people are in the room it just puts a smile on my face. Some people are just happy all of the time, which seems like a hard thing to do sometimes. I just don’t like the annoyingly happy people. If you know what I mean. I guess they are just too happy, or maybe it’s the way that the person says things that makes it annoying. Other than that, I really think that this world needs some more happiness. I don’t know how to bring that much happiness to the world, because there are so many sad people in it. I hate when people are sad around me too. I’m pretty sure that emotions are contagious. Because when you are around one grumpy person, it seems that everyone in the room turns that way as soon as they speak to that one person. I think that this pretty much sucks, because I believe that people should always be happy. I know that things happen in life that can make you feel like nothing, but I know firsthand that things don’t always go to plan and you are trusted to make the right decisions. There have been so many things in life that could make me upset for years, but I just try my hardest to stay on the bright side of everything and keep a good thing going no matter what life has in store for me. You have to always keep your chin up in the hardest of situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment