Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Controlling



Not to be a downer or anything, but it is never good to have someone be controlling over another. I know firsthand how it feels and it is not good, even if you love the person dearly. It's never okay to take orders from any human being especially when you don't want to do whatever it is that they say. Be your own kind of authority, and never let someone rule over you. It is so hard for me to say no to anyone. It's terrible not being able to say no without feeling like a complete jerk. Do you think that anyone should be told what to do? Because it doesn’t seem very fair. When people tell you what you can and can’t wear because it’s to “showy” or “revealing”, or that you can’t go out and hang out with your friends because a guy might show up. That’s just retarded in my eyes. Sorry for the lack of better term, but it’s true. On top of all of that, what if this person just happened to ask a lot of you for them, when they really don’t do anything for you in return. It just seems to me that some people may have some problems. Problems that can cause friendships to break up or family’s to fight. And what makes everything even worse, is that everyone around me notices every controlling action that this person makes. They notice and think that I am being treated badly. When we are together it is always nice, but when we are apart it really becomes a problem. Help please? How can I fix this? How can I be around this person knowing that when I’m with someone else that they’re going to be upset? I don’t quite know the answers to these questions, but I sure hope that I find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment