Friday, September 19, 2014

Rant



Have you ever gone on a rant? They are actually quite fun because you can just talk and talk and talk without someone interrupting you and it just makes everything seem like one long sentence without a single break in it. Did you see what I did there? Anyways. I think that ranting is pretty good sometimes because it gets things off your chest that you normally wouldn’t say. You just talk not really thinking of what you are going to say next. Kind of like these blog posts. All they are, are people who write what bugs them or makes them happy in a million different ways. I really like the way that ranting looks written down though. I mean, when you text everything is separated out and you can’t always tell what’s going on. With rants, it’s only one person who is talking uncontrollably and normally can’t keep very good track of what they are saying. I’m sure that they will get the idea of what they are saying though. They had to start somewhere in there rant to get where it has taken them. Sometimes it doesn’t even make any sense at all though. It all just happens at once and you really don’t understand what you just said yourself either. I have done this so many times in my life, and I’m pretty sure that it has made me seem a little bit insane at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment