Friday, September 19, 2014

Plans



I really hate when things don’t go to plan. I mean, why should things always change when you have been talking about doing something for a while now. I think that it is quite rude to change plans on someone in fact. I had planned to go out to eat with my fiancé Trey one evening. Then, he called out of the blue and said that he had other plans. What’s up with that? This was a while back but it still was pretty aggravating. I really like when people stick to their word. It always works out better in the end for everyone. I really think that people should get that through their head. Some people just have a thick skull sometimes I suppose. It’s just aggravating when you have planned something for weeks and then out of the blue. BAM! There you are with nothing to do and so you just sit there and you sit there. There is nothing to do at my house. I mean we have a TV, but that really isn’t that fun to me at all. On top of that, we really don’t even have real TV. All we have is Netflix. The only good thing about Netflix is that they don’t have commercials. The bad thing is that the movies are all old ones. This makes it difficult to buy a movie in general. I just hope that one day, people will learn to keep to their promises. No matter how small of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment