Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Life



There are so many things that I could right about, but it always seems like there is nothing when I go to write. I guess there is really only one thing on my mind right now though. My fiancĂ© and I have been thinking about moving in with each other for a long time now, and we have found a place in Springfield to rent out. It’s a small apartment, but two people really don’t need a big space to live. The only bad this is that I will have to get a new job closer to where we will live. My job now is just so great though. It makes me happy when I go to work, and that means that my bosses will have to find someone else to take care of their son. My guess is that might be a little tough since they live in the middle of nowhere. I’m really hoping that everything turns out as great as I think.  I haven’t really ventured far from some so getting married and moving out might be quite a challenge for me. I’m just going to hope for the best and work my hardest to not mess up anything. Since I’ll be living in a new city and working in a new place, I think that I might have some trouble. I’m sure that once I get started with everything new that I will get used to it sooner or later. I’m just worried that I will miss my parents since I’ve never lived away from them. I guess that sooner or later I’ll get used to the fact that I will be away from my parents. I’m just happy that I will be able to start my own family. I have dreamt about having my own family my entire life, and I finally have the chance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment