Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Family



Let’s talk about my family. I’ll just start with my dad. My father’s name is Stanley Douglas Schmidly, but all of his life people just called him Doug. Of course, being the little girl that I was, I called him “Daddy”. I have always been a daddy’s girl and my dad has always had a better liking for me over my sister. It’s not that he loved me more or anything, but he was always just closer to me because I was his baby girl. I love how close that I am to my dad, though. He is the one man that I know that I will always be able to rely on. My mom’s name is Tonya Michelle Schmidly, and she goes by Tonya to everyone. I have always called her “Mama”, even as a little girl. Although my mom is so much closer to my sister, she is still the type of mom to help out her child and help us work our way through our problems. People consider her to be a “hot mom”, and a cool mom. She’s the type of mom that would go out dancing with her kid or a rodeo or something like that. I love my mom with all of my heart, even if she is a little tough on me. Between the both of them, they had one more girl other than me. She is my older sister by a year and five months, and her name is Perry Lacey Murphy (now that she is married). She goes by Lacey, except from me. I call her “Sissy”, and that’s what she calls me right back. I love my sister! She is the best sister that a girl to ask for! We get is fight a lot, but we always make up like five seconds after we fight. She always is there when I need her the most and I could never ask for anyone else to be my sister.

1 comment:

  1. I liked getting to know you a little more. Very interesting! I call my sister sissy too. I'm the oldest of four. I'm glad you're close to your dad. I wish I was closer to mine, but I'm a mommy's girl.

    ReplyDelete