Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Voice



Sometimes all it takes it some talking to fix your own problems. I couldn’t believe how much it has helped to just talk stuff out with each other. I haven’t ever really been a person to talk very much. I have always been a quiet person and it is really hard for me to speak my mind. It’s good to know that I have found my voice. My voice has just started to pop out, but it’s a big start for me. As I’ve grown up, I’ve learned that you can’t just let people talk over you when you have something that needs to be said. I can’t change how I am, but I can always try my best to speak up when needed. I really don’t know what my life would be like if I didn’t learn to speak up. People would just walk all over me my entire life like they used to I guess. I am a people pleaser one-hundred percent. That makes everything twice as hard when I want to tell someone “no” or some bad news. All I want to do is give good news to everyone that I love, and I don’t want to tell them that I won’t do something. I don’t like hurting other people’s feelings. I want everyone to be happy with me so I know that I’m loved by them. It is so easy to love a person, but it is so dang hard to stop loving even if someone has done something bad. I really hope, that one day, I can speak louder and stronger in what I believe. I dearly need some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment