Friday, September 26, 2014

Thinking



What do you do when you have nothing to talk about? Do you just make something up, or do you just speak from the heart about what’s going on? I’m not quite sure. I really just want to be able to have a clear mind and be able to know exactly what I want to do when I want to do it. How can a person have a clear mind when there are so many things going on in life? I would really like to know the answer to this question. It is such an important thing to be able think and not have a mind full of junk. I feel like I need to do a million things at one time even though I know that it isn’t even possible. I just wish that I had someone to tell me what I need to do when I need to do it. Maybe even tell me things like what to write about in my blogs. Sometimes it is so difficult to think about things to write about. Even the simplest things. This would be why I’m writing about how hard it is to find something to write about. My brain is just so full of so many things that I can’t think straight. I wish that I could just have all of my stresses lifted off of me and be able to rest for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment