Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Day



Today was a great day. I woke up and got my puppies all taken care of, then myself. I had myself a bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios and headed out to my wonderful fiancĂ© Trey’s house. I arrived there about 9 o’clock and we chilled for the next hour and a half and just rested the whole time. When 10:30 came around, it was time to leave to go look at our apartment that we found in Springfield to be our first home together. The apartment was really nice! The only thing is that it was pretty small, but when you have been in a camper for over a year the apartment looks HUGE! We agreed to rent the place from the lady and Friday we will be making it official by signing the lease papers! I’m so excited about this! Then Trey and I went and looked around for a place for me to work in Springfield. There are so many places in Springfield to work. The only thing about that is that not every place is hiring right now. After we were done looking for places for me to work I drove home alone because Trey works evening shifts for the City of Springfield. The drive home was a pretty normal drive. I just listened to my music and sang at the top on my lungs. I love to sing! Especially in the car where I’m alone and people don’t really care what’s going on in someone else’s vehicle. When I got home I got my some tender loin to eat and it was especially delicious today. Then I began to mow. I love to mow because I can listen to my music super high and just have time to relax and think about everything in my life. Our grass was so tall that I had to go over it twice to get a good cut on it so I got a good eight hours to ponder on all of the situations going on. It takes eight hours because we have five acres to mow and only an old and slow ride lawn mower. That’s what makes is all so much fun though. Then I got inside and I am now finally winding down my day with this blog. Goodnight all and I hope your days were just as great as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment