Monday, September 22, 2014

No Energy



I hate getting no sleep. I haven’t gotten sleep in a couple of weeks now. Which is probably why I’m a little forgetful. Life just gets so busy and I haven’t really had a chance to get away from the business of the world. I work full time and I also have school full time, which doesn’t really leave much time for sleeping. I have such a busy schedule. Although my work isn’t that hard of a job, it is still tiring to just sit here watching someone. And it is so hard to concentrate when someone is groaning and moaning the entire time. I don’t think that this blog is going to be the best one ever because I just can’t concentrate right now. When someone is sleep deprived, it makes them slower than normal. Their mind doesn’t work as fast as it is supposed to. That is how I am feeling right now. I just can’t think. This means that I won’t be doing so well today or probably until I get some sleep. It might get a little difficult until then but I’m sure I will be able to get through it. I’m so tired and tired of people who don’t do anything. I mean who would want to live their life doing nothing. I would rather do a little less than I’m doing now, but I’m sure it will get better when my schooling is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment