Saturday, September 13, 2014

This World



I really think that the world is wonderful, really I do, but it is so darn difficult when you have people that just make you feel like you are doing everything wrong. You know what I mean? I also don’t mean to make all of my blogs depressing, but that’s life I suppose. I always try to be my upmost happiest all of the time. There are just certain times in a person’s life though that you just can’t be happy. It really kind of sucks, because that is why this world is the way it is. People don’t care about other people’s feelings, which makes half of the population mean or rude, and the other half the people who are put down. I don’t know if anyone agrees with me, but I can’t think of any other reason. I hope that one day, that there is no heartache in the world. Even though I know that that is kind of unrealistic, it still makes me think of what could be and that is enough for me. It gives me a place to go and think about all of the happy things in this world. Everyone has different happy things though. Things that make me happy, like ice cream, animals, and something weird like fried zucchini, may not make another person happy. I’m also not just talking about items that make you happy. Emotions toward other people or feeling about music can make a person happy as well. Although I find that emotions can just get you in trouble. I really don’t know how people can handle emotions. Sometimes my emotions are so strong, it seems to get dangerous. I feel like punching someone’s face in, or just kissing them to death. I mean emotions are a strange, strange thing that shouldn’t be taken lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment