Thursday, September 11, 2014

Who Knows



Who knows what life is going to throw at you, right? Some people say that you know, but I beg to differ. I wish that every family could be perfect, where no one could get hurt in any way. There is just the factor of life. Life is everything that is good and bad in the world. This makes it hard to like it sometimes, because there are so many things that can go wrong. Things that can happen in an instant and you wonder why it happened. Why to people do stupid things? Well, nobody really knows the answer to that, and sorry but I can’t give an answer to that either. I guess that it’s just in people’s nature, but who really knows right? I hope that one day that everyone will learn to get along with each other, and not fight about every little thing that is wrong with the world. Instead, focusing on all of the wonderful things this world gives us. Sometimes it’s just hard to focus on these things at times I guess, because there is in fact so much bad in the world. I was told, one day, that something had happened in my family. It crushed me and I had no idea how to handle it because I couldn’t tell anyone else. It would have just made things worse for everyone. This burden was placed on me. Why? Because I guess I was the only trustworthy person to carry it. That was something that I definitely didn’t think would ever happen to me, or my family. Things just happen for a reason I guess. Even though this was about 3 years ago, I can still feel it within me just trying to tell everyone. I know I can’t, but I have always had trouble keeping things like this in. But who doesn’t, right? Who knows? I sure don’t.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quotes by Maya Angelou is, "I can be changed by what happens to me. But, I refuse to be reduced by it." I often think of these words when life takes a turn. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually helps a lot Ms. A. This has been put on my for a long time now, but that is really good advice. Thank You! -Alexius

    ReplyDelete