Monday, September 29, 2014

My puppies



I have always been an animal person, but I’m more of a dog person than a cat person. Even though I much prefer dogs, I still love every animal that’s out there. I have two dogs of my own and they both are extreme pains! No matter what though I always have so much fun with them. Their names are Hank and Bandit. Hank is a golden-doodle and he is almost 4 years old now. He was the first puppy that has been completely mine where I take care of him and pay for all of him needs. He was the first real responsibility that I had and I loved every minute of it. He is the most stubborn and hyper guy ever, but I still love him. I have so many pictures of him over the past four years and it’s crazy to see how much he has grown! Then Bandit, who is a sheltie, is even more stubborn. He is only 3 months old, but he is feisty. He is a very good listener until you ask him to come inside from going potty. I wanted to teach him to not run away from me so I didn’t have to put a leash on him and he doesn’t, but he will tease me to make me think he will come inside then he will hop away and go roll around in the grass. He loves outside!! I love that he loves to be outside but I just wish that he would come inside when I tell him to. Treats don’t even work anymore! It is sweet when I leave him for a short amount of time because the second he sees me he just starts whining and hugging my leg like I was gone forever. It doesn’t have to be five minutes and he will still do that and then follow me everywhere. I love my puppies so much and I would be so sad to ever loose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment