Sunday, September 28, 2014

Life in a Movie



Have you ever dreamt that you could be put inside of a movie? Maybe even wished that the movie was real life? I know I have and every time I watch a movie I always wonder how my life would be in that setting. Today I watch the movie “Blended” with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, which is a super duper great movie by the way, and I started thinking. I was thinking about what it would be like to go to Africa and see all of the wild life. That would be so amazing! Staying in a nice hotel that people serve you and being able to relax and party or do whatever I wanted. It would be unreal for me to ever imagine to get to go to Africa even though I’ve wanted to travel my whole life. I also watched the movie “Delivery Driver” starring Vince Vaughn, and it was a great movie as well. This movie was all about how a guy, David, donated over 600 times of sperm, and he ended up having like 533 biological children in the world. The only problem was that about 150 of them wanted to know who their father was and meet him in person. Throughout the movie David found his kids and helped them out without telling them he was their father. I thought that this situation would be so bizarre. I mean, I’m a girl so I really can’t imagine this at all but the fact of having 533 children would just be the craziest thing in the world! There wouldn’t be a good way to tell them apart even if you met them one by one there would still be way too many of them to keep track. I do think that it is nice for men to donate though for the women who want children and don’t have a man to supply that for them. I have always been the type of girl who has wanted my own kids and I wouldn’t want anyone to take that away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment