Friday, September 12, 2014

I Believe



I believe that people should always be honest with one another. No matter if it is something that is bad and you really don’t want to tell a person something, it is still better to tell the truth about it in the long run. I have always had trouble with people in my life telling me the truth. It is really hard for me to look someone in the face when I know that they have lied to me. With that said, I know that it’s hard to tell the truth sometimes because it can hurt someone so much. I still think that, good or bad, you should still be able to tell the truth about anything. If the person forgives you, then more power to you I guess, but I still don’t believe that it’s okay to lie. Another thing is that you shouldn’t ever let someone tell you what to do all of the time. It just makes you a weaker person and that makes it hard for you to stand up for yourself in the end. You should always be able to trust yourself to stand up to people and not let people walk all over you. From experience, that just makes you feel like the lowest person in the world. Never let people do walk all over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment