Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What is right?



Sometimes I feel like I’m going in the wrong direction. I feel like maybe I should look at other options. It is so hard to please everyone in this world though. Some people think it isn’t okay to move in with someone before you are married, but my parents on the other hand say that it isn’t biblical. Which, technically, it isn’t. According to the bible, you should be married before you live with someone. I think that it is a good thing sometimes because you don’t really know someone one-hundred percent until you have lived with them. I think that it would be good to live with a person before we get married. My fiancé and I have been talking a lot about moving in together before we get married. The only problem is that both of our families will probably “disown” us. Both of our families are both major Christian people, which makes it super difficult to do things like this. My fiancé and I are just a little more laid back though. We both have tattoos as well, which isn’t biblical either. We are both the type of people who don’t care about what other people think of us. We just do what we want and that’s how I like it. It’s so fun to just do what we want. Not letting anyone tell us what we can and can’t do. I just wish that, in our situation, we wouldn’t get disowned for wanting to move in with each other. I feel like our families should be supportive of us no matter what we choose, even if it isn’t what they would have done. I hope that we can get this whole situation figured out soon, and that we won’t be completely ignored by our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment